Monday, February 14, 2011

This One Is For Us

This was a Facebook message that I received from a very special lady in my life. She has watched me for the past few months have my ups and downs. She is beginning to know me well. Since today is Valentine's Day, she felt led to share this with some of us girls in her college ministry. So as my gift to you, allow her to remind you of God's love for you.

P.S. Tanya, thank you for all you do for us girls. You will never know how much you mean to us.

Here we go...

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone.  To have a deep relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively.  But God to the Christian, says no, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living, loved by Me alone with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me,
to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone.

I love you, My child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the human relationship that I have planned for you.  You will never be united with another until you are united with Me, exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires or longings.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one that you cannot imagine.

I want you to have the best.

Please allow Me to bring it to you;  you just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things.  Keep that satisfaction knowing that I am.  Keep learning the things I tell you, and you must wait.  Don’t be anxious; and don’t worry.  Don’t look around at the things others have gotten or I have given them.  Don’t look at all the things you want.

Just keep looking off and away, up at Me,
or you will miss what I have to show you.

And when you are ready, I’ll surprise you with a love
far more wonderful than any you would ever dream.
You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready, you have to wait.

I am working this very minute to have both of you ready at the same time.  And until you are both satisfied exclusively with the life I have planned for you through me, you won’t be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and this perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have the most wonderful love.  I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer you with Myself.  I love you utterly.

I am God Almighty.
Believe and be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment