Friday, June 3, 2011

Anybody Have A Chill Pill?

Mom & Dad Sending Me Off
I can't believe it's happening. I'm sitting at my terminal waiting to board my flight in about an hour to head for Dallas. Sleeping was hard last night, but by the grace of God, He put me into a deep sleep until my alarm went off at 7am. I wanted a easy morning with no stress, no worries, and no doubt. That didn't happen. But it didn't have to do with my luggage, it was going on within me. I started to doubt my purpose, question why I was doing this, and I felt myself slowly losing it in the shower at 7:07am. If there was ever a time I want to cry it was now. The tears wouldn't come. I needed a release of some kind. My parents could feel my stress and anxiety about going into the unknown. If you've kept up with my blogs you know how this is way out of my comfort zone. I am excited to see what the Lord is going to do within me and through me this summer. For the past month I've been under nothing but attacks from satan and I won't stand for it. I'm a fighter, and I'm fighting for my summer to be the most faith building summer of my life. Alabama, be prepared for when I come back because I'm going to be a changed young woman for Christ. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment