Friday, April 1, 2011

You Have My Heart, I Am Yours Forver

I've never had so much fun seeking Christ. Growing up with church always around me, I've always been aware of His love but just maybe not as in-touch with it. With my summer approaching fast I'm nervous. I will be a summer missionary in the great state of Alaska. Yeahhhh, Alaska! 2 months away from this sweet part of heaven called the South. No wifi, no service, no air conditioning, and I'm so ready. Living in the "bible belt" you're surrounded by other believers. Therefore you always have something else to lean on. I've had my great BIG baptist church for 18 years, my family, friends, and spiritual mentors. I've never had to FULLY rely in Him. I READY TO DIVE IN! I'm so ready to have nothing certain around me except for Christ!
"Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.          
 - William Carey
Everybody struggles with sin. We're human. But if you would, could you scroll to the top and read that quote in green. God is not surprised by our sin, our struggles, or with our questions. All He asks of you is to allow Him to love you, with the most uncompromisable, incomparable, and most uncomprehending love ever! We will never amount to the person that deserves to worship such a Holy and Almighty God. As Beth Moore would say, "He knows it's hard being us". HE KNOWS! He came as a human, through human birth to understand this world. I am so excited about serving away from everything comfortable. Serving away from everything known to me. Out if my 5 siblings, I'm the baby. But something that has always been different for me is my passion. I stand up for other passionately, I love passionately, I cry passionately, and most of all I worship passionately. God has granted me such a willing spirit to just GO. Go anywhere. He promises He will provide in every situation. So let's take the next step and GO!

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment