Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm In Seeking Mode

I have never wanted to know more about my heavenly Father than at this time in my life! I'm going through a few "test" right now in my life and I see God's hand through them all. I desire to have God's tangible presence around me at all times. And by that I mean I want to be in full conversation with Him all day long. Thanking Him and praising Him for things that come into my sight. I am in a humbling state of my life right now, and I'm trying to be like Mary. Treasuring up all these things within my heart. Lord, my love for you is unexplainable. Please mold me into the Proverbs 31 woman You desire me to be. Bless my future Lord. I know it's all in Your hands. Thank you for You overwhelming comfort and Your just Will. I love you, my Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment