Sunday, January 23, 2011

So Glad He Is In Control

Ever make a decision and secretly wanna change it, but scared it would let others down? Well that's been my life for the last semester of my life. If you know me, you'll be aware that I love people. I want to care, provide, and assist them in any way, shape, or form. Of course I decided Nursing. I made that decision. Seeking the "people" part of the job. Overlooking to main medical part of the major. For a whole semester, I had a little odd feeling. Thinking it wa sjust nervousness, I paid no attention to it. A week before I left for Honduras, I was praying that God reveal something fresh and new to me. I had no idea He'd out this in front of me. The morning I left, my whole family was sick so my sister had to take me to the airport at 4:30am. She randomly started talking about her major. Jenny was in pharmacy at Auburn for 3 years, and changed to Human and Family Studies. She went on to say how much it was like nursing, minus the medical part. It spiked my intrest, but I just got to the airport and didn't say much about it. It wouldn't get off my mind the whole week in Honduras. I am certain that this is God's plan for me. I feel His love and guidance in this decision. I am so happy He is writing my life story. Lord, thank you for being in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment